Thursday, March 24, 2016

All You Need Is Love!

Today has been great! Especially when I read that our dear friend, Stephen K. Morris, a great singer/songwriter, musician, made this exciting announcement on his Stephen K. Morris Facebook page today! Stephen wrote:

"I've been excited to post this. Starting April 3rd I will be hosting a "Songwriter Spotlight" each Sunday afternoon from 4:00 - 7:00pm at The Auslander in Fredericksburg Texas. 
As we build this show my goal is to host a local or traveling songwriter every Sunday. We will trade songs, stories, and a joke or ten. I'd like to see this series grow to be a much anticipated listening experience for locals and tourists alike! 
My first guest Songwriter will Be Mr. Chet O'Keefe. Chet is a great writer and performer. He has shared musical offerings across the globe. His songs are descriptive, musical, thought provoking, and finely tuned.
Please come out Sunday April 3rd and show Chet some hill country love! This will be a great sendoff for Chet as he prepares for a Canadian tour.
Let us lean in and listen when it's quiet and stand up an Rock when we're ready!"

As soon as I read Stephen's wonderful news about Chet I immediately went to my Facebook page and shared it with all of my friends. Tony and I can't wait to go see Stephen & Eva, our great friends and then get to listen to Chet perform his awesome, powerful music, at the Auslander, on Sunday, April 3rd.

So today, because I love Stephen & Eva and Chet so much and their beautiful music, I'm asking all of y'all that read my blog to please help me get the word out about Stephen hosting his first "Songwriter Spotlight" with Chet, at the Auslander, so we can show them just how much we appreciate them and their music.

Tony just told me that I need to finish writing this for now. Because Tony and I have to go, to Medina, in just a few minutes, to go pick up Stacie's (Our sweet sister-in-law.) slightly used recliner that she has given to Tony, because she and Sam have recently redecorated their beautiful home.

So as I finish writing today let's spread the word about Stephen K. Morris and Chet O'Keefe's Hill Country Songwriter Spotlight Happening and also spread some love too while we're at it, because we all know that all you need Is love, because our world needs to spread as much love around our planet as fast as we possibly can.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: