Monday, November 26, 2012

Bar Code!

Today has been great and so was our Thanksgiving holiday weekend. And the best news that I have is Mercury in retrograde officially ends today—thank goodness. The other good news is I am just a few hours away from pushing the button to get my novella published!

This morning I got up real early, so I could tweak my novella some more. And thanks to Tony for doing our morning chores outside, by himself, so I could keep working on it, I was able to wrap it up. The only thing left for me to do is get the ISBN numbers and bar code tomorrow and then finish designing the cover, which Tony is thrilled about, because I am using two of his photos for the front and the back.

Late this afternoon while I was over at the Lodge visiting with Kinky, he told me that he was told that Willie and his new book has now jumped to number fourteen on the New York Times Best Selling List and when he handed me a copy of it, I couldn't quit staring at the beautifully designed book jacket.

And that is about it, because my eyes are tired from staring at my computer screen for most of the day.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: