Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Love Gerry Olert & Alan Warren!

This morning after Tony and I had done our morning chores outside I checked my e-mail to discover that Gerry Olert, our good friend and extremely talented videographer, had finished the video about our rescue ranch, that Alan Warren had asked him to do for us and it is incredibly great! Kinky loves it, T. and I love it and I promise that you're going to love it, too.

And I am proud to announce that our good friends Eileen Gotke and Lisa Williams, two of our wonderful volunteers, are in Gerry's great video and they are now famous! Thank you, Gerry Olert and Warren Alan for helping our rescue ranch

Please help out our rescue ranch by sending The Story Of The Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch to all of your friends. Thank you and enjoy!


2 comments:

Roger said...

That's a good video, I sent just sent it to a bunch of people. Seeing Mr. Rogers and Ms. Dee makes me want to see them again. Keep up the good work!
Roger

Eileen said...

I'm gonna start practicing my autograph now that I'm famous! HA HA HA!!!