Sunday, July 5, 2009

We Love You, Perky Friedman!

Today has been a very sad day for everyone at the ranch. This evening at approximately 7:14, Miss Perky passed away, at Hoegemeyer's Animal Clinic, with Kinky and me by her side. No one knew her exact age, but it is believed that she was nineteen or twenty years old.

Kinky and Tony, along with the help of some caring friends, buried her this evening, next to Fly Friedman's grave. You were a great little dog, Perky, and loved by many. We will always love you, Perko!

3 comments:

DY_Goddess said...

I am so sorry to hear of Miss Perky's passing, she sure was a pretty lil' gal.
I'm sure there are some wonderful stories and memories of her to carry you all through the times ahead where you will be missing her.
Fay & Kris xo

Simply Cindy Lou said...

****HUGS*****

I know how hard it is to suffer the loss of a pet. Words can never express the hurt you feel. I hurt along with you. Tell Kinky I am thinking of him. I know how much Perky ment to all of you

*********HUGS*************

Judy Green said...

My most heartfelt condolences. Rest in peace sweet little Perky.