Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Moon Walk!

Y'all, I am on cloud nine right now! I have just spent three more hours editing my book, and it is coming together nicely! I just told Tony that it might be ready to go to the printer within the next ten days! Please wish me luck!

This morning I walked six fast miles with Leslie! Not to brag, but I am so proud of myself for sticking to my daily exercise routine, because I have never done this good with any exercise program.

After exercising, Kinky called me and we had a nice visit. His book is nearly complete, and it should be going to the printer about the same time that mine does!

After our conversation ended, a very nice Aztec Indian showed up, with his helper, to replace Buttermilk's windshield! The reason I know that the man was an Aztec Indian, is because he told Tony that he was when he introduced himself. "Wow, that's really cool!" Tony told him. "We just had a Navajo out here yesterday. He's a friend of Kinky's." The Aztec smiled, and then he went to work on Buttermilk's facelift.

By noon, Buttermilk had a new windshield, and she looked so much better. I fixed Tilapia and sauteed some of Tone's vegetables for lunch, and it was delicious! After cleaning up the kitchen, Buttermilk took us to Kerrville to get some groceries.

That restaurant that posts those funny signs has a new one! And, it made Tony and I laugh out loud when we read it!

1969
Moon Walk!

2009
Aluminum Walker!

Y'all have a great evening! I'm pooped and fixin' to go to bed.

No comments: