Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Ranch Rules!

Last night I had so much fun watching the entire Season 2 of The Ranch, on Netflix. It is one of Tony's and my favorite sit-coms on Netflix, starring Sam Elliot, Debra Winger, Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson, and a brilliant cast of talented actors. The Ranch Rules!

Today has been great. We had quite a few visitors show up wanting tours of our rescue ranch and in between giving them tours that I decided that I wanted to try to take a cute picture of Lori Darlin', because her brother Gus' picture that was sent to us is too adorable. Here's the one of Gus that they took, again.


So I decided to sacrifice one of my many, beautiful, pink bandanas and cut it down to size, so it would fit around little Lori's neck. Then I spent nearly thirty minutes outside, in the front yard, on the front porch or in Outer Space, trying to capture a great picture of Lori.

But sadly, none of them turned out great due to my limited camera skills. And this is the best one I took of Lori, in Outer Space, hiding behind a rocking chair. It ain't great, to say the least.


Sadly once again, this is the only decent picture out of the whole bunch that I took of Lori today. And please note that I had to bribe her with puppy food to even get this photo of her laughing at me.


Late this afternoon, I received a phone call back from the nice woman that has been interested in adopting Lori from us. And no thanks to my poor photography skills, she had gone to meet Lori Thursday afternoon, while she was still, at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, waiting for us to pick her up and take her home. 

And to end this post tonight with some good news—she and her husband want to try her out for a few days to see how she gets along with their two other dogs, because Lori has already stolen their hearts.

So approximately ten or eleven days from now, after we have treated Lori, at home, with her daily antibiotics, ear mite drops and super vitamins and after our veterinarians have given her a round of shots and have spayed her—Lori will be auditioning for her hopeful part, in this super couple's home. So please keep your fingers crossed for her and for me, while I continue to keep trying to take a great picture of this super sweet pup. 

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: