Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bon Appetite!

Today has been a busy day and it was great, too. Basically, all we did after Tony did his morning chores outside and I did my rescue ranch paperwork inside, was eat lunch and then run errands, in Kerrville, in Bandera and in Medina.

Before we took off to run our many errands I cooked us that delicious Julia Child's Chicken With Mushrooms in a Cream Sauce recipe. The exact same recipe that I've blogged about several times, because it is most definitely Tony's and my all-time, favorite chicken recipe.

But this time, after Lisa, our dear friend/volunteer, had recently told me that she had cooked this mouth-watering recipe for her guests and then later on, she had served the leftovers over some cooked pasta. I decided to serve it over some RONZONI SuperGreens, a new, healthy pasta that I've recently discovered, because I was out of fresh asparagus.

As the Ronzoni thin spaghetti box states: "Enriched pasta with Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Parsley & Kale. 3 Servings of Vegetables per 3.5 oz. portion, Good Source of Fiber" and is a "Good Source of 5 Vitamins & Minerals." And is "NON GMO VERIFIED." And on top of all of that good news—it is delicious and tastes exactly like the other pastas that I've used in the past.


So to wind up tonight's post on a good note, I want to show you a picture that I took of my plate, before Tony and I ate our delicious lunch today. And please note that Tony grew those delicious, juicy tomatoes. Bon Appetite!


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: