Monday, October 17, 2016

My Blue Mountain Birthday!

Today has been a great day and I want to thank everyone for all of their sweet letters, cards, phone calls and their posts, on Facebook, wishing me a happy birthday. I appreciate all of you for taking the time today, because y'all have truly touched my heart.

I've decided to name this 65th birthday My Blue Mountain Birthday, because early this morning my dear friend Jim, in California, sent me the this thoughtful birthday e-card message and it was so sweet I actually teared up watching it, because I love it so much. So, I want to share it with y'all, so you too can send it to your dog-loving friends on their birthdays.

And please note that before you click on this special Blue Mountain e-card that Jim sent to me, please know that it will take about 10 seconds to load, before this beautiful, short video begins. And I promise you that is worth the wait in gold.


And now I am going to go enjoy the rest of my Blue Mountain birthday.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!




4 comments:

Lola said...

Happy birthday from St. Louis! I like that cute doggie video.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Fort Worth Susie....

cousin nancy said...

Hi Lola! I love that video so much and I hope a lot of people send it to their dog-loving friends. Thank you for your comment.

cousin nancy said...

Hi cousin Susie! Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday.