Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Rum!

Today has been great. Late this afternoon Kinky called me to invite me to go on a hike with him and The Friedmans.

When I arrived at Kinky's Lodge he asked me to come into his office, because he and wanted me to listen to the new song that he and our good friend, Sean Rima, have written.

I sat down next to his desk. Then I listened to Kinky play his beautiful, Guild guitar and sing the beautiful song and it blew me away and I told him so. So, he sang it again for me to my delight.

I would tell you more about Sean's and Kinky's co-written song, but right now it is a secret and not for me tell.

Kinky, The Friedmans and I went on another thirty-minute hike and it was a lot of fun. During our hike we went into the woods and then followed a difficult path, with sliding rocks, back to The Lodge. And all I can say is that I am glad that I didn't stumble and fall.

After our fun hike, we went inside the Lodge and continued to visit for awhile.

I just got back home and am fixin' to start cleaning The Cabin, because tomorrow morning our friends/volunteers are coming out early to help us cook our dog's their annual (People's) Thanksgiving dinner. And I don't want our trailer to look like we live here, so I have a lot of tidying up to do before morning.

I am already charging my camera, so I can take a lot of pictures tomorrow and I will post them tomorrow night, if I am not too tired.

Tony, Roy, Belle, Beau, Little Debbie, Big (Al)ice and I want to wish all of y'all the best Thanksgiving Day ever!

P.S. I told my sister all about my egg nog fiasco and she laughed, and then she told me that Mom & Dad used rum in theirs.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: