Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Urgent Kerrville Longmire Fan Club Update!

Today has been great. This morning after we did our morning chores outside Kinky called me. After he had invited us to come over for a visit, I said, "Kinky, I've renamed my Chihuahua again."

"What did you name her?"

I purposely paused for a few seconds and then I slowly said, "Little Debbie."

My two words made him chuckle and then he said, "That is a great name for a Chihuahua, Nance. Little Debbie is perfect. You've done it again...." And a few minutes later, Kermit took Tony, Little Debbie and me over to the Lodge, because I wanted Kinky to finally meet the newest and smallest member of our hairy family.

While Tony was busy outside, near the Lodge, using the chainsaw to chop up a downed tree for firewood, Kinky met and fell in love with Little Debbie, inside the Lodge. And needless to say, "Kinky thought Little Debbie was beyond precious, as I knew he would."

Now for the most important news for the day. I have an urgent Kerrville Longmire Fan Club Update:

Our dear friend Pat, the extremely talented woman who is the webmaster for our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch, has just sent me this exciting e-mail:

"LOL, I just read your blog and with the exception of the one-eyed dog, I totally qualify for your Longmire fan club."

So after talking it over with Marguerite about Pat not having a one-eyed dog yet and telling her that Pat, over the years, has adopted more than three dogs from our rescue ranch—we've decided to expand our exlusive Kerrville Longmire Fan Club base to THREE OFFICIAL MEMBERS with Sandy & Jon Wolfmueller still being our two honorary members, because they turned me on to the show and they have adopted two cats from us that they named Tony & Nancy! "Welcome to our prestigious fan club, Pat! Longmire Rules!"

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: