Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our Dog Days Of Summer! or For Whom The Bell Tolls!

Today has been great. It has been a quiet day and there is nothing much to write about, so I am going to show you a few pictures that I took today of Tootsie, the newest and smallest member of Tony's and my family, along with our three other Chihuahua house guests.

Roy & Belle on guard duty with Tootsie, Banjo and Ginger, posing on the steps.


Tootsie's turn for guard patrol. I've named this picture, For Whom The Bell Tolls, because she is wearing a small bell, attached to her pink collar, so we will always know if she's behind us.


Our new step-daughter Tootsie with Roy and Ginger.


Roy shooting me a wink, with our new step-child sitting behind him.


Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me, because I'm leaving, early in the morning, for Fredericksburg. The Chi's will also be going with me, because we are going to meet up with a very nice woman, from Austin, that is seriously thinking about adopting one of them.

If this nice woman does fall in love with one of the Chi's tomorrow, she will officially adopt it, but she won't be taking it home with her, until she gets back from her trip, next week! So keep your fingers crossed. And that is about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: