Monday, July 14, 2014

We Love Wagoner Tires!

Today has been great, even though I overslept this morning, because last night I spent over six hours writing my third novella. When I jumped into bed last night I couldn't sleep, because my mind was still racing with more funny scenes, for the novella.

At one point, I even woke Tony and Mama up, because I laughed out loud. Anyway my creative juices are over flowing for the book and I am so thrilled about it. On this fictional, cliffhanger novella, I've decided not to even reveal the title, because I want everyone to be in for a surprised.

This afternoon when Tony and I were driving, to Kerrville, to run a few errands, I was telling him about the plot of my book and some funny scenes and it made him laugh. When I told him that I wasn't going to reveal the title to anyone and had asked him to please not tell anyone, he laughed and said, "Nance, you always say that and then you go tell everyone."

"I know it, but not this time. Seriously, I'm not telling anyone."

Tony chuckled and then said, "I bet you tell Carol."

"Nope, not even Carol. I want it to be a total surprise for everyone...."

Our first stop was at Wagoner Tires, on Sidney Baker, because we love Wagoner Tires and only buy our tires from them, because we love Wagoner Tires, because they are great, friendly folks and it is locally owned and not a chain store.

The reason that we needed to stop at Wagoner's was Trigger's front drivers side and back drivers side had slow leaks and Wagoner Tires will fix them for free, if you purchased your tires from them and they will also rotate your tires free, if you bought their tires.

When we arrived the friendly people greeted us and then asked if they could help us. Tony told the gentleman about our two, slow leaking tires and then he asked if they could also rotate them. "Sure, it should only take us about twenty minutes." Then the nice man went outside and began removing Trigger's two, slow leaking tires.

About ten minutes later, the man came inside the lobby and handed this to Tony. "We found this inside your front tire." Then the three of us laughed, because we were shocked. "Y'all would not believe what we find inside tires. One time, we found a kitchen fork inside one and it was just a little bent." And ten minutes later, we thanked them and drove away. Here's the steel object that they found, causing one of the slow leaks and please note that it was not the Bic pen. So, if anyone knows what this thing is—please let me know.


And that is about it for tonight, because I need to go outside and do some Earthing, for at least an hour. Then I plan to spend the rest of the night writing, writing, writing.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: