Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions!

Last night after spending a few hours writing the beginning of my Part II novella, I thought about and finally made my New Years' resolutions. This year I am going to work harder at everything I do and I am going to really push my new novella, because it really is a fun read and I am so proud of it. And I am going to do as many book signings as I possibly can. So, here's a book review that I just received from Fay, who is one of the main characters in, The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive, Part I. Fay wrote:


Happy New Year Nancy! 
The books arrived the Friday before Christmas and I just sat down this morning, finally, to read your novella.

I couldn't put it down and had so many laugh out loud moments, it's awesome!! My character is so cool and interesting, heck, I would love to be me! LOL

All of your characters are so fun and funny, interesting and I can't believe you left the story hanging... to be continued...

Can't wait until you publish Part 2 of the Cowgirl Sisterhood!

Fay

No comments: