Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Cloudless Sky!

Today has been a great day and I loved seeing the sun with a cloudless sky, because we've had several overcast days in a row and I am one of those people who needs sunny days.

Even though it warmed up and was beautiful outside, I spent four hours this morning doing paperwork, etc. and I am now completely finished with all of the end of the year reports and also caught up on thank you letters, etc.

This afternoon, after we ate lunch, Tony and I jumped into Trigger and went to the Ag Barn, in Bandera, to watch the Bandera Junior Live Stock Show's judging of Brandon's building project (an awesome entertainment center) and Mitch's building project (a beautiful, space-saving cedar bunk bead, with a bed on the top and for a desk to fit inside it below it, that he designed and built) and we had so much fun. And that is about it for tonight, because I am on a roll writing the part II of the mystery cliffhanger.

Y'all have a great evening!


No comments: