Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dreams Really Do Come True!

Because the holiday season is always the busiest and most hectic time of the year for me, I decided yesterday to take a much needed week-long-vacation from the rescue ranch, starting immediately and since then I've been so busy remodeling my kitchen for the last two days, I'm feeling extremely happy about the way it all looks, but tonight I am feeling pretty worn out, because of all the hard work that I've put into it, with Tony's and Aaron's much needed help, even though I have still not totally finished the kitchen remodel or painted that dang picnic table in The Okay Corral, which I definitely plan to paint tomorrow.

As you know, all of my life I've dreamed of living in a cabin in the woods, being surrounded by animals and I am just about there. Here are the before and after pictures of my almost finished, "Copy-cat Carol's Kitchen" project.




Even though it is only 8:20, I am fixin' to go to bed in The Cabin, in the woods, surrounded by animals, so I can get an early start on things tomorrow. Dreams really do come true and I am so blessed. I can't wait for Kinky to see it, because I know that he is going to love it as much as I do. I wish that all of y'all should be so lucky as me to have a $7,00.00, 1983 Fleetwood trailer to fix up, because they make for a great cabin.

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Cabin kitchen in person on Friday! As long as your Cabin is not surrounded by BEAR animals, that is!