Saturday, April 12, 2008

tonyspicts.blogspot.com! I Love Tony!

Earlier today, I posted that I purchased my first domain site, and my blog address would be changing. That was exciting! And then I removed the post.

Well, I am not sure that I will be changing addresses, because if it doesn’t look just like this one, and I will have to redo everything, I’m not going to use it. The new domain address is: cousinnancy.com and I should be able to see it, and how it works, when it is up in about three days, and then I will make a final decision to use it or not. So, for now, I am sticking with this address: cousinnancy.blogspot.com.

Today, after telling Tony about getting a web site, he asked me to help him set up his own blog site and I was happy to do it! In fact, I couldn’t wait! It took us about ten minutes to set up his blog site and his address is: tonyspicts.blogspot.com.

Question? Is it blogs pot or blog spot?

Tony is one fine photographer, and he plans to mainly post pictures of wildlife, our dogs, and scenery of the Hill Country. Tony Rocks!

No comments: