Thursday, January 28, 2021

Only Doughbermans Allowed! or The Proof Is Out There!

I have been extremely busy working on my new website and trying to learn everything I can about podcasting and I am still learning more about podcasting everyday. And that is my excuse for not blogging much.

My dear friend Mari sent me these today and I want to share them, because I am still laughing. The first one is titled Only Doughbermans Allowed and the cartoon needs no explanation.


Not to brag, but last Saturday Kinky called me around 5:30 about this couple dropping off two dogs that they had just rescued, at his ranch and he and his sister Marcie asked for Tony's and my help. It is a long story and I promise to write about it tomorrow.

I would write about what's been going on tonight, but tonight I will be staring at my computer watching this exclusive History Channel Event on Zoom along with all of our friends/members in our AACC (Ancient Aliens Coffee Club).

 
HISTORY
 


Bizarre footage of people seemingly immune to lightning? Apocalyptic sounds in a man’s backyard? UFOs that split and dive underwater? Featuring clips of found footage, still images, and audio recordings from private citizens and public agencies around the globe, The Proof Is Out There uses the latest technology and rigorous authentication techniques to separate the fraudulent from the fantastic! A decorated team of experts, investigators, and skeptics will examine each video separately, and ultimately the viewer will decide. Join Tony Harris, Alexis Brooks, and Miguel Sancho in conversation with Alejandro Rojas to discuss their investigations and learnings. 

You won’t want to miss the engaging discussion! THIS Thursday, January 28 at 8:00 pm ET/5:00 pm PT. FREE sign up now available!

And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all take care and keep on laughing! 

No comments: