Saturday, January 30, 2021

I'm On A Roll Here!

 Gosh, it looks like I am on a roll here with 3 consecutive days of new posts on my blog. I do apologize for not posting much this past, horrible year and the first month of this new year, but my excuse is I was too down to write in 2021 and the first month of the new year I've been concentrating on podcasting and all it entails. 

Anyway, I do have some exciting news to report. I now have a cousinnancy.com! I've needed my own website for years, but now with me podcasting on the horizon (near future), I hired my dear friend Pat Symchych, who did an excellent job (20 years) doing our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch website, to help me. So I hope you will check it out cousinnancy.com  because I am very proud of it.

And the reason I decided to get my own website is because I can use it on my podcasts to direct people to my website and my blog, etc. And I want to thank Pat for all of the hard work it involved. "Thank you Pat! I LOVE it!"

During the time I was working with Pat on my website I spent almost every waking hour researching everything you need to know about creating and doing podcasting on the Internet and YouTube. And I am proud to say that I retained almost all of the information, so I could work on creating my podcasting site: 

The Cousin Nancy Show

I spent hours, days, etc. rewriting the information about my podcast and I spent way too much time coming up with the artwork that I finally decided to use. And I hope that you will check it out even though I have not done my 1st podcast, yet. (Trust me, I will keep you posted about that.)


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely on a roll. And thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

Awesome site. And I look forward to your posts.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon & Anon! Thank y'all for your comments.