Monday, January 11, 2021

Good News!

 Happy New Year! I just wanted to let y'all know that Tony and I are fine (knock-on-wood). Tony and I have been so busy, because of work and several projects that we have going on. And both of our projects involve deadlines that we've set. 

The project that involves both Tony and me we set the deadline for the first week of February and I will tell you all about it when we have finished it. So, I guess you could say it is a secret for now.

The other project is "My Personal Project" and I am very excited about it and I have been spending most of my spare time working on it and that is the main reason why I have not been blogging lately. The other reason for me not blogging much lately is because I've been too depressed about what is going on in our country and the world.

Anyway, my personal project is not really a secret, because I have hinted to you, on several occasions that I am going to start podcasting. And little did I know how much I needed to learn about podcasting.

For several weeks I've been spending my time exercising more and then learning the ins and outs and tricks of podcasting, by researching and watching endless hours of tutorials on podcasting. And I have learned a lot and am very close to publishing my first podcast. So please hang in there with me for a few more days when I publish my very first podcast.

Oh, and the reason that I've asked you to wait a few more days, is because my new headphones set will be arriving Wednesday and I must get comfortable using them, before doing my first podcast.

Lastly, here is some good news.


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: