Monday, March 12, 2018

With My Warmest Regards!

Today has been great even though I have a bad case of allergies. This morning I woke up coughing and sneezing and it's been that way for the most part of my day. Now I am done complaining, except I do want to show you what the Stone IPA beer looked like, that our good friend, Jon Wolfmueller, Jean and Joan's sweet brother, stole from our 6-pack that The Girls brought to us.


Speaking of Jon, this afternoon Tony and I went to Kerrville to run a few errands and our first stop was at Wolfmueller's Books, so we could pick up our signed copy of Elizabeth Crook's novel The Which Way Tree.



Tone and I had a fun visit with Jon, at the bookstore, even though Sandy wasn't around. After paying Jon for our book that he & Sandy had asked Elizabeth Crook to sign to us, we took off for the big H-E-B, on Main Street.

Besides buying our regular grocery items: dog food, beer, Coffee Mate French Vanilla, eggs, Eureka bread, etc. we high-tailed it to the Kleenex section and picked up a few pretty cardboard boxes. And then we went to the allergy isle, which was packed with people sneezing, hacking and coughing, just like me and we grabbed a couple of cans of saline nasal spray. Then we checked out our items and came back home. And that's the highlights of our uneventful day.

Tonight I plan to read and then go to bed early. In hopes that when I wake up tomorrow morning my runny nose and coughing will have subsided.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing! 

No comments: