Monday, November 28, 2016

Copper & Clovis! or Like A Rolling Stone!

Today has been one of those busy days where Tony and I didn't know if we were coming or going, but the bottom line is that today has been more than great, because Copper has officially adopted Clovis and she is more than thrilled about it. In fact, she is totally in love with him.

Earlier this evening Copper called to tell me that she thinks Clovis is the coolest, smartest dog and she raved and raved about how perfect a match he is for her. And I had to totally agree with her, because Clovis is definitely a super dog. And we are so happy that Copper & Clovis have found each other.


If you didn't already know this about our good friend, Copper Love, she is a famous artist and her beautiful paintings have been sold all over the world. So I was thrilled when she told me that she'll be taking Clovis everywhere that she goes to work on her paintings—like Terlingua, Texas and the Big Bend area, Texas Hill Country, etc. 

Now Copper Love didn't tell me this, but I know that Clovis will soon become a big time Rolling Stones fan, like she is, because Copper actually knows them, because she used to travel and hang out with them, when they were on their world tours. So I'm sure that Clovis is going to have so much fun traveling with Copper and becoming like a rolling stone with her, because Clovis is officially now Copper's new best friend!

And that's about it for tonight, because I am pooped and need to unwind tonight and watch some TV, because I already know that tomorrow is going to be another busy day for Tony and me.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: