Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Strange! or Nothing! or Thrilled!

Today has been great. Early this morning I did my Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch segment on Big G's Texas Road Show on 1230 KERV AM and it was a lot of fun as it always is. His Pet of the week was Clovis. The super cool, three-year-old dog that is very smart, well-mannered and is great with other dogs, cats and kids. Seriously, Tony and I are so impressed with Clovis, we wish that someone would come out here and adopt him, so he can steal your heart, too.


This afternoon I cooked us lunch, which is always our big meal of the day. And since I enjoy cooking I decided to be creative with our lunch. 

I decided to cook some meatballs and use Julia Child's delicious sauce that she uses to make her famous, delicious Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce and serve it over those delicious Ronzoni's Super Green Thin Spaghetti, along with some of Tony's tiny tomatoes, from his garden. 



Tony totally loved it and asked me what I call it, because he wants me to make it again, and I said, "I guess Cousin Nancy's Strange Stroganoff." Anyway, it really was delicious, thank goodness. And I took this picture of my plate before I ate it, so I could show it to you.


After eating lunch, while I was cleaning up the kitchen, Kinky called me. "Happy Birthday, Kinky!" I said, before he could say anything.

"Thanks, Nance," he replied. "What did you get me?" 

I laughed, and said "Nothing."

He chuckled, and then said, "Our friendship is good enough for me. That's all I really need." Then I made a funny wise-crack, that isn't suitable to print here, and that made Kinky laugh. Then we talked for a few more minutes about one of his and our friend that is thinking about coming out and adopting one of our super dogs.

Late this afternoon, Rebecca, a friend of ours called me. And the great news is she and Mark want to adopt Lori Darlin'! And this Saturday, they are going to come out to pick her & Lamb Chop up! And to say the least, we are totally thrilled for Lori Darlin' & Lamb Chop!




And I guess that's about it for tonight.

Y'all take care and keep on laughing!

No comments: