Tuesday, May 14, 2013

YMCA!

Yesterday was almost great. Tony and I met our friends for our monthly luncheon at Toucan Jim's, in Center Point.

During our fun lunch, Denise told us about frog poop, that she is constantly having to scrape off of her porch and statues .Kris, Jim, Deb and I started laughing and making jokes about frog poop, even though we had no idea what frog poop looks like.

When we had exhausted that interesting subject I told our friends about purchasing a new electronic device, that was going to be delivered to me when we returned home. I was all excited about getting it and we had a long discussion about iPads and Kindles.

While we were eating lunch or were laughing between bites, the song YMCA by The Village People, started playing. So Denise held up her arms making the Y, the M, the C and the A. We started laughing and then Kris, Deb and I joined her. And I am pretty sure that our husbands thought we had all gone temporarily insane.

As always our lunch with our good friends was a lot of fun and the food at Toucan Jim's was delicious.

When we got home my electronic device was in our mailbox! And after spending over four frustrating hours with it I pulled its plug and packed it back into its box. Then I went Online and canceled my order and filled out the return merchandise form, so I could get refunded.

By then it was past 7:30 and I was too exhausted from messing with It to post anything. So I spent the rest of my evening doing paperwork.

Today has started out great. Kinky's and our good friend, Simone, from Amsterdam, is coming over shortly so we can visit an catch up with each others news and I am looking forward to it, even though right now I am wishing that the I had time to take a short nap. And that is about it for today, because I plan to get as much writing in as possible.

Y'all have a great day and evening!

No comments: