Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tony Has Entered The Contest!

Today has been a quiet day and a great day. This afternoon, after lunch, Tony and I studied his favorite pictures and decided which four he should enter into the upcoming photo contest. When we uploaded his awesome pictures, we had to name them. So we put our heads-together and came up with these names for them. 


Winging It


A Lean, Green, Fightin' Machine


Drinkin' Buddies


Three Amigos

I wish there wasn't a limit of four entries per person, because Tony has taken thousands of beautiful pictures. As I was helping him upload them I said, "Your photos are so great, my pictures don't even stand a chance, but I do hope you win the contest..."

So, Tony has entered the contest and I hope that all of you will keep your fingers crossed for Tony winning the contest, because mine already are. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You will win, Tony!

cousin nancy said...

We've got our fingers crossed. Thanks for commenting.

Nancy Doyle said...

I love Drinking Buddies. Great picture Tony!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Nancy. It is one of my favorites too, but over a thousand of his pictures are my favorites.