Friday, March 15, 2013

Pat Symchych Totally Rocks!

Today has been great and so was last night. The reason that I didn't post last night was because Tony and I were over at Carol's ranch enjoying happy hour with our dear friends: Carol, Kris & Jim, Jimmy and Fourth. Everyone there has been a quirky character in my first novella, except for Jimmy aka Yibbibidy, because he is going to be one of the funniest fiction characters in my upcoming, Cowgirl Sisterhood: Part II, A Death In New Mexico. 

We sat out on her deck until dark-thirty, overlooking her beautiful spring fed lake and Tone and I had a total blast. We talked and laughed about so many different things, I know I could fill a page with all of the hilarious topics, but I won't because I plan to write tonight.

Today our friends/volunteers came out to walk our dogs for us and we loved it, but not as much as our dogs did. Jim brought his walking friend, Neina and Ruth, his visiting, fun-loving sister-in-law, with him. When all of our dogs had been walked Eileen, Lisa, Jim, Ruth, Neina, Ellen, Kris & Jim, The Mineral Man, Paul and Doug and us jumped into our vehicles and went to Koyote Ranch to eat lunch together. And of course, we had a great time with them.

I have some very exciting news to announce tonight about our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch. It has been Pat Symchych's, our incredibly talented web master for our www.uptopiarescue.com and my big secret for about the last ten days, when Pat sent me an e-mail suggesting she redo and give a face lift to Utopia's dated web site—my reply was: "Yes! I can't wait!"

This morning our newly improved, www.utopiarescue.com was launched and it is so awesome I will never look back at the old one we had. Pat did an awesome job with it and Kinky, Tony and I love it so much and we can never thank her enough, especially since Pat did it all for free, as she always has done in the past. I hope that all of y'all will check it out, because you're going to love it and I promise that it will put a big smile on your faces. "Thank you, Pat! YOU TOTALLY ROCK and our rescue ranch salutes you!" And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

4 comments:

jimbobb70 said...

Nancy great site really like it
Mineral Man

cousin nancy said...

Thank you, Jim. We all love it. Pat did a wonderful job.

Fay said...

Visit UTOPIARESCUE.COM each Sunday morning and what a surprise for me today!
Looks great!!
Fay

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay. We love it, too. Pat really does rock big time.