Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Odi and Enzo!

Today has been great. Early this morning I checked my e-mail and the note that I received from our friend Marguerite totally made my day great. She is the sweet woman who adopted Enzo from us and recently adopted Clyde, the adorable, little puppy, with only one eye. When Marguerite adopted him from us she changed Clyde's name to Odi.

Marguerite wrote: Enzo is wonderfully sweet to Odi. And the picture she sent of the two of them together warmed my heart. Here is the picture.


This morning I stayed inside and did paperwork and returned phone calls and e-mails, while Tony did our chores outside. When we were done with our work, we went to town to mail some letters and run a few errands. And that's about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: