Sunday, March 17, 2013

Justin Gypsy!

Today has been great. This morning after we did our morning chores outside we got cleaned up and went to Kerrville to run three errands.

Our first stop was at H-E-B, on Main, to pick up a few groceries and fill up Buttermilk. Our next stop was at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic to buy Advantix II for our rescued dogs, because the fleas and ticks are back. Our next stop was just down the road.

We went to Billy's Western Wear, so I could pick up my new pair of pink, Justin Gypsy cowgirl boots, that I had ordered last Thursday.


When we got back home we unpacked our groceries and then we went outside to put the Advantix II on our dogs. Right after we had started, our good friend Karon came out and she offered to help us by opening up the packages for us and giving us the right doses. "Be careful Karon, I have cut my finger twice opening up the protective foil covers," I said. 

Then to make our task go faster, Tony and I took off and he put the topical oil on dogs in one pen, while I was in another pen applying the flea and tick killer to dogs in another pen. When I went to do Rocky I accidentally let him get out of his pen after I had put the Advantix II on him.

It was a short rodeo thank goodness, thanks to Tony's and Karon's help. Within two minutes Tony had leashed Rocky and had him back in his pen. And thirty minutes later, we were done and Karon had cut her finger too I love Advantix II, because it is the best for killing fleas and ticks. Now, I cannot wait for it to kick in and start killing the fleas and ticks.

I am flxin' to do some more writing on my second novella, so that is about it for tonight.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Katelyn! I am fixin' to call you.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: