Sunday, April 24, 2011

Twitter Jitters!

Today has been great and I hope that yours has been too. Tony and I went over to his brother Sam & Stacie's ranch, in Medina, to have lunch with their family and it was a lot of fun.

When we got back home I tried to take a short nap with Toto, Hank and Belle Starr-Simons, but it didn't last long because Ms. Belle kept biting me on my nose or hands or toes, etc., because she did not want to take a nap, so I got up, took her outside to potty and then play, in hopes she would tire and be ready for a nap with me.

The second I put her up on the bed—she wanted to play, so I gave up on taking a nap today.

Early this evening, after I joined Twitter, Kinky called and invited me over to the Lodge for a visit and I am glad that I went over there, because Steve Rambam was over there and he gave me some very helpful tips about using Twitter and recording my audio book.

When I came home I got back on Twitter and started setting up my home page. The first thing required was for me to pick at least ten people to follow and I didn't know who to pick, because all I really wanted to follow were Ruth Buzzi and Kinky, so I thought up a few celebrity / musician names like Neil Young and Steve Martin, for example.

After coming up with ten names I set up my profile, etc. and now I am officially on Twitter. I have Twitter Jitters, because I hope that I did everything right and will have the time to tweet. If you would like to follow me on Twitter my username is:  cousinnancy    and if you would like to follow Kinky on Twitter, his page is: TheRealKinkster and I hope that you will check us out.

Tonight, in a few minutes, at eight o'clock, I am going to watch Hallmark's movie "You Lucky Dog" but before I do I am going to leave a tweet, so I can make sure I am doing it right.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: