Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yes! He Was Out Here & I Met Him!

At five-twenty the dogs outside started barking! "I bet he's here, Tony!" I half-hollered, excitedly down the hallway! I then went outside to the porch and could here the tour bus. It had passed our turn off to the rescue ranch, and was heading towards the other entrance to the ranch for tour buses! Then I saw it stopped where it was supposed to turn in and its lights were blinking like it had bus trouble! I went back inside the trailer. "Tone, let's go! I think the bus is stuck!" I grabbed my camera, and Tony and I ran outside and jumped into Trigger and took off. 

When we reached the bus in distress, I jumped out of Trigger and ran up to the bus driver's window. "I'm Cousin Nancy with the rescue ranch. This is the correct entrance. We'll pull in front and y'all, so y'all can follow us in."

"Okay."

I then went back to Trigger, jumped inside and told Tone that the bus was going to follow us in. We took off, and the bus slowly followed us in. When we reached the dining hall, I jumped out of Trigger and walked to the Lodge to tell Kinky that he was here, and T. stayed behind so he could tell the bus driver where to park!

"Kink, he's here! Tone is showing them where to park the bus by the dining hall!" I half-hollered, when I came into the kitchen. Kinky was back in his office.

"Great, Nance!" Kinky said. "Let's go meet him at the bus." We left the Lodge and took off walking, with Brownie and Chumley following right behind us. 

When we reached the bus, Kinky introduced us to his famous friend, and we shook hands with him! Here is a picture that Tony took of his tour bus, and them heading towards the Lodge.

To Be Continued...(Sorry, Mari! I'm star stuck and pooped!)

Y'all have a great evening!

3 comments:

RealBeWhoUR said...

Who was it Cousin Nancy-I know it wasn't my cousin Kent because that isn't him in the photo and besides you already have met him and Ruth so name names!! It didn't look like Clint Black but maybe Dan Aykroyd from the side--Come on tell!!!!!At any rate, I bet you all had fun meeting this friend of Kinky's!!

Simply Cindy Lou said...

Nancy you are sooo bad....LOL
Now I have to wait to see who your visitor was.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Karen and Cindy Lou! I'll never tell until tonight! Sorry, I couldn't resist! Laugh out loud!

P.S.Y'all aren't going to believe who we saw today in Kerrville!