Saturday, December 19, 2009

Julia Child!

Thank goodness that Lisa and John picked up Julia Child at Hoegemeryer Animal Clinic this morning for us! Yesterday she was spayed and got all of her shots and she was ready to come home, but Tony and I couldn't take off today to go pick her up, because of our open house!

At six o'clock tonight, Angie, a very nice woman, signed off on Julia's adoption papers and then she put Julia into her car to play with Bitsy, her little one eyed Therapy dog, that makes regular visits to nursing homes!

Julia Child has a new name, Frauline, and she has found her fantastic forever home in Fredericksburg! I hope that she likes German food!

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

DY_Goddess said...

Viel Glück wunsch ich dir to the former Julia Child! I love heaing about the folks that adopt your great dogs.
BTW: That means "good luck", according to Wilkipedia ; )) If she were being adopted into a Scottish home I would say "Lang may yer lum reek!" which basically means may you live long and stay well.
I know, I know.. too much information ; ))