Friday, December 26, 2008

You Give Me Fever!

Tony and I had a wonderful Christmas—sorta! Yesterday, we got up at 5:30 and started cooking our rescued dogs, their annual, people Christmas dinner, with all of the trimmings! I enjoyed it so much! After our dogs were served their dinner, we went around and served them seconds, and then Tony and I came inside, and opened up our presents!

I bought T. a GPS device (for selfish reasons, so I can use it!) and I loved everything that Tone gave to me, except for one thing, that I wish I could exchange, but I can't, because, as of last night, I now have the bug that he had! Yes, I am sick, and feeling pretty lousy, and running a low-grade fever.

I am going back to bed now, and as soon as I feel better, I will write more and post the pictures that I took of our dogs enjoying their trailer-cooked meals.

1 comment:

DY_Goddess said...

Oh Nancy, so sorry to hear you're sick. That's exactly what happened here: Robyn got it and then it ran through the family. It only lasted 24 hours, hopefully that's the case with you too.

Take it easy!