Friday, January 21, 2022

The Cousin Nancy Show is ranking very well in Netherlands!

 Today I received this e-mail and I opened it, because of the subject line:

The Cousin Nancy Show is ranking very well in Netherlands!

 After reading the message below, it made me feel good, so I want to share it with y'all. 

"Hello, how’s it going?

Hope all is well.

I have some cool information that might interest you.

Your podcast The Cousin Nancy Show has good performance in Apple Podcasts rankings (last 30 days):

  • Position 127 in the category Comedy Interviews (Netherlands)

This data is provided by podstatus.com.

Happy Podcasting!

Carlos,
from Podstatus."

So I am more than thrilled to know that The Cousin Nancy Show is ranking so well in Netherlands. And I do want to thank everyone around the world who listens to it. 

Now I must go, so I can let my dear friend, Simone de Vries, know about this good news.

Take care and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

karlee3 said...

Congratulations Cousin Nancy! That truly IS Awesome! Keep on doing what you're doing- it is working entertaining and fun(ny) - Have a great weekend and stay warm..

cousin nancy said...

Hi Karlee3! It is great to hear from you! Thank you for the encouraging words and for listening to my podcast.