Monday, January 3, 2022

Episode:11 The Frequent Flyer!

In my11th podcast—The Frequent Flyer, I had a blast interviewing my dear friend Simone de Vries. I have known Simone for over 20 years and she is a famous international award-winning documentary-film-maker. And Simone is also an International Emmy Award nominee.


Simone's documentaries have allowed her to meet many celebrities. Some of these famous people that she has met or spent time with and/or interviewed include: Kinky Friedman, President Bill Clinton, Lyle Lovett, Willie Nelson, Robin Williams, Rutger Hauer, John Callahan and the Queen of Netherlands just to name a few. And, of course, me, too!

For more information about Simone de Vries her website is: http://www.simonedevries.nl
Or you can check her out on my website www.cousinnancy.com and follow the link to my blog: www.cousinnancy.blogspot.com

To listen to my fun interview with Simone de Vries please click here: The Cousin Nancy Show or on the upper, right-hand sidebar.

Happy New Year to all of y'all! And keep on laughing!

No comments: