Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Motel 6!

The past week has been a lot of fun. We've had visitors, been working and I've been getting a lot of work done on my third novella. And Darlene won last weeks steps competition. I came in 3rd place.  : (

I came into third place, because when I am writing I am not walking or at least that is my excuse for now.

I am really excited about today, because this afternoon, in Kerrville, Tony and I are going to be doing something that we've never done before. And several of our friends are going to be doing this with us, too. And I plan on writing about it this evening.

Here's some good news. This morning Chet sent me an e-mail from Roswell, New Mexico. And he sent me these two pictures of Bob, posing as a greeter, outside the Motel 6.



So now I am green with envy, because I want to go out to Roswell, New Mexico so I can greet him and shake his hand or at least put my arm around him and have Tony take a picture of Bob and me.

Tonight I am planning on writing another post for my blog, about what Tony and I did this afternoon, unless I am too exhausted from what I will be doing in a few hours. 

I am now going to get back to my writing.

Y'all have a great day and keep on laughing!

No comments: