Friday, March 22, 2019

It's A Long Story!

Today has been great even though I stayed up late last night again, reading IT'S  A LONG STORY: MY LIFE by Willie Nelson with David Ritz. It is a book that our dear friend Gerry Olert gave to us, when he came to visit us, on Wednesday.


Wednesday night I was so hooked on this book I stayed up until midnight reading it, because it is such a great read. It is a National Bestseller and it is now one of my my most favorite books and I give it a 5 star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. 

I am writing this post early, because this evening Tony and I get to work next door, helping Rob in the kitchen. And the only thing about working tonight is I will have to wait until we get back home to continue reading this fabulous book. But the good news is I can stay up late and read, because I can sleep late tomorrow morning.

Earlier today, my sweet cousin Susie, from Ft. Worth, made a comment on my March 18th blog post, suggesting that I check out these delicious, healthy recipes and by the time I finished watching the video my mouth was watering, because I cannot wait to try making these protein pancakes recipes. "Thank you, Cousin Susie!"

After watching this video, the next video was Jamie Oliver making quick and easy hummus and flatbread, so I watched it too, and now I cannot wait to go to the grocery store to buy all of these ingredients, so I can make these delicious, healthy recipes.

Last week when Tony and I met Mari at the park, she brought along Si(las), so we could meet him. Tony and I instantly fell in love with this magnificent dog. And I was sick that I had not taken a picture of him, so y'all could see what this beautiful, award-winning Redbone Coonhound looked like. 

So, sweet Mari sent me this picture of Si and I want to share it with you. Isn't he one handsome dog!


And that is about it for today, because I am going to take a short nap with our four-leggers before we get to go to work.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: