Thursday, July 26, 2018

It is M.I.R. Time, Again! : (

Today has been good even though Belle is still in the hospital. And fingers crossed, she is going to pull out of this and come back home sooner than later.

Tony and I are fixin' to go have dinner with Kinky, Marcie, Max, Sandy & Jon, Donna and Sage & Dylan, at the Acapulco restaurant. It was sweet Marcie's idea to bring "the gang" back together and she invited all of us to be her guests. It will be fun.

Before we leave, I want to share what my dear friend Mari sent to me today, concerning M.I.R. (Mercury in retrograde.) And her suggestion was to go hide. And I am giving it serious thought.
"Thank you, Mari! I think?"


What's a Tiger's Eye stone and where do I get one?

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Nancy!

Get a tiger's eye stone on Amazon Prime, of course.

Kris

cousin nancy said...

Hi Kris! Thank you. I will check it out.

cousin nancy said...

I just bought 3 small ones, on Amazon (5.99 free shipping!) and will give one to you for helping me with this. I will give it to you when we meet for lunch or sooner, in August or if we run into Jim @ H-E-B.

Anonymous said...

is belle baby ok?