Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Henry Sitting Bear?!

Today has been fun. Tony and I went to Kerrville this morning to run a few errands and our last stop was at Home Town Crafts, so I could pick up a couple of bottles of acrylic paint for my newest project.

When we got back home, I spent several hours re-acquainting myself with my Dremel, because I needed a refresher course, before I start carving away. And that is all I plan to say about my wood-working project—paint and a Dremel.

This evening, when I came back inside The Cabin, after taking our clothes off of the clothes line, sweet Henry Standing Bear was sitting next to my bear ottoman, in the living room. So I grabbed my camera and starting taking pictures Henry Standing Bear sitting beside the carved bear that I bought, in Ruidoso, over ten years ago.

Henry is the biggest ham and he seemed to enjoy posing for me, while sweet Belle and Little Debbie watched his photo shoot. And that is about it for tonight.




Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

I thought maybe I was just tired when I first read this post. But nope it reads the same way today. And the pictures are the same, too.

Ok, Nancy, ya gotta tell me how you define "sitting".


cousin nancy said...

Laugh out loud, Mari! You got me! Maybe I should have called it Henry Lounging Bear? But Sitting Bear sounds so much cooler.