Saturday, September 30, 2017

How To Pet Your Dog And Relax! or Daffy!

Life is good—knock-on-wood. We got a lot of rain this past week, so we took the opportunity to slow down a bit and catch up on some much needed rest, because I've been running on empty for the past few weeks.

I've got some good news to tell you, while we sat back and enjoyed our rain-hiatus. And that good news is that Carol loves her new toilet bowl light that we gave to her and Bill. And this morning she told us that her favorite toilet bowl light color is blue and she gave me instructions on how to set my toilet bowl light to pink, which she knows is my favorite color.

Tony and I are fixin' to go over and work on the property in a few minutes, so before we leave I want to share this short (under 30 seconds), cute, hilarious dog video that a good friend sent to me today. It is a video by Paul Rugg and it is titled: How to Pet Your Dog And Relax. And Tony just watched it and he is still laughing. Seriously, it is now one of my favorite dog videos to watch, because it is just too funny. And it makes me thankful that Little Debbie and Big Al(ice) don't do that.

I also have one more thing that I want to show to you, because it will warm your heart like it did mine. Our friends/rescue ranch supporters, Phil & Virginia, in New Mexico, recently sent us a donation and included with their check was this fabulous picture that Virginia took of her husband Phil sleeping with his Great Pyrenees, Daffy. And I love this photo so much, because it reminds me so much of my sweet Mama, who I will always miss and still think about daily.


And that is about all for tonight, because like I said earlier, "We're fixin' to go over and work on the property."

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: