Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Your Valentine!

Today has been almost great, so tonight this is going to be a short post for you to read. This morning after Tony and I did our outside chores I decided to remove some small tree limbs, in B.B. King's pen. Tony drove up on Kermit just as I bent over to pick up the last limb and that's when my back went out on me.

When I tried to straighten up it hurt too much for me to move. Tony immediately jumped out of Kermit and helped me walk out of B.B.'s pen. When I made it over to Kermit, I grabbed both of the hand rails and for a few seconds I thought that I was going to faint.

As soon as we made it inside The Cabin, I took two Aleve tablets. Then we went to Kerrville to pick up Valentine, the Bassett Hound mix. Valentine is one adorable low-rider. She is approximately 2-3 years old and she is as sweet as she can be. She is great riding inside a vehicle and she is not hyper.

Tony and I put Valentine, in the alley, between Springsteen and Gonzo & Daisy, in hopes that she will be Springsteen's Valentine, since his beautiful, roommate, Katee Sackhoff, lucked out and found her forever home. And here are a few pictures I took of her.




So if you are interested in this awesome Bassett Hound mix—come out and make her your Valentine forever. And that is about it for tonight. "Tony! Could you please come in here and help me get the laundry out of the dryer, because I can't bend down and I also need for you to help me get...."

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: