Tuesday, November 25, 2014

No Longer Strapless!

Today has been great. This morning when Tony got back home, from drinking coffee with his friends, at The Old Timer, in Medina, he and I started preparing our (Joe Cross') Mean Green juice and I decided to photograph it.

This healthy, tasty juice recipe ingredients include: celery stalks, kale, apples, cucumber, lemon and ginger and we added carrots to ours. After we had put all of the required ingredients, on the pastry board, we divided them in half, because the juice nearly over flowed yesterday morning. Probably because of the carrots.

After I made mine first, I took a picture of the delicious, super healthy juice.


And then I took these pictures of Tony preparing his juice.





Then we clinked our juice glasses together and drank to our health.

This afternoon, we had to go to Kerrville, to run several errands. And one of our stops was at Stan's. He's our good friend that owns The Melody Corner music store, so I could buy a strap for B.B. King, my new, awesome Telecaster electric guitar.

We had a fun visit with Stan while I checked out his guitar strap's display and had finally picked out the perfect one and had purchased it. Then we came back home.

As soon as we had put up our last minute needed Thanksgiving groceries and our fruits and veggies for our juices, I put my pretty, pink guitar strap on B.B. and took this picture of him fully dressed.


Then I practiced playing the scales, that Jesse had taught me, for about forty minutes, on my no longer strapless, electric guitar. 

Early this evening, I went over to the Lodge and had a fun visit with Kinky. And that's about it for tonight, except for some very exciting news—Netflix has picked up Longmire and there is going to be a fourth season! So life is good, once again and I am so thankful that we don't have to go grocery shopping tomorrow for our Thanksgiving dinner. 

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: