Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pickin' On Dale!

Today has been great, because early this evening Brandon came over to check out Dale, my new banjo and he instantly fell in love with Dale, too. He and I sat in the big room, with Tony and our dogs as our audience. I played my guitar with Brandon pickin' on Dale and we played one song after another and we had so much fun. And Tony told us that we really sounded good, too. (Thanks to Brandon's music talent.)

Brandon and I jammed for three hours, before Tony had to take Brandon home. As he was walking out the front door he told me, "I hope that someday I can meet Ronnie and we can have a jam session with him."

"I can make that happen after you graduate in June," I said. "I can't wait for you to meet my brother and for him to meet you, too."

"I love Dale and I can't wait for my banjo to get here. I think I am going to name mine Blue or Haggard. Thank y'all so much for getting me a banjo..." And that is about it for tonight, because my fingers are killing me.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: