Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A De-Clutter State Of Mind!

Today has been great and I finally feel that I'm back in the saddle, again. Early this morning I did Big G's radio show and Miranda Lambert, the sweet 10 years old, Border Collie, was his Pet Of The Week.


After lunch today, we hopped in Trigger and took off for Kerrville to run a few errands and our first stop was at Wolfmueller's Books, so we could say hi to Sandy and Jon and to give them some books we'd read, because I am in "A De-Clutter State of Mind."

Actually, I am into this de-cluttering thing right now, because I want to do a little redecorating inside The Cabin, which in reality is our beloved, 30 year-old Fleetwood trailer. It all started when I bought this Premier Issue of the magazine, "Romantic Prairie Style," which I think is a pretty cool magazine, because it is filled with lots of beautiful pictures, along with some great decorating advice. So, that is why I feng-shui-ed my books today and gave them to Jon and Sandy, in case they might want any of them to sell.

As soon as I get all of my de-cluttering done, which I'm sure will probably take me quite a while, I plan to first make a lamp for the big room, out of this old, rusty milk can, out on our front porch, that I bought years ago, at a garage sale, in Medina.


I already know that it needs plenty of sanding before I paint it, but I am not sure what color, if any, I am going to use. It is going to be a fun project for me and I know that when I am finally done with it—I'll be bragging all about how I did it all by myself, including the wiring, as I give Kinky, Carol and Ben and the rest of my great friends, including some strangers, "Now, the light's on— and now the light's off," live demonstrations of my light show.

Before I go tonight, to begin de-cluttering my office, I want to show y'all a great picture that Tony took this past weekend, of Ronnie & Nita's dog, Gus, flying through the air, before he landed in the water, to retrieve a stick for them.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: