Monday, February 14, 2011

Westminster Kennel Dog Show Tonight!

Happy Valentine's Day! Today has been another great day for me, but before I start I want to say that I watched the Grammy Awards last night and I absolutely loved it and I think it was one of the best Grammy shows that I have ever seen. I loved the Aretha Franklin tribute, Bob Dylan singing Maggie's Farm and I especially enjoyed Mick Jagger's performance.

Today we went to Wolfmueller's Books to see Sandy and Jon about a book that Tony wants, and to also meet Patty there, so we could go to lunch with her, because she is flying back to Florida tomorrow morning. When we walked inside the bookstore Mary Jo greeted us from behind the counter, and then we saw Patty visiting with Sandy and Jon near the back of the store.

Unfortunately, Jon couldn't join us for lunch because he was busy, but fortunately Sandy did and it was really fun and filled with laughter.

This afternoon after taking care of business I went outside and worked on the Space Ship for a couple of hours and accomplished much.

As I type this The Westminster Kennel Dog Show is on, so I am going to end tonight's blog, so I can watch it.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: