Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sporting Group!

Today has been a good day, but not much to write about. This morning Kinky, Tony and I went to Kerrville for our monthly "Breakfast With Beth" and her friends and it was fun.

After lunch Kinky came over with sliced turkey and ham, so he could have a picnic with our dogs and our dogs loved it and ate it up.

Late this afternoon I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky. We sat outside in the beautiful warm weather and it was a nice visit, as his dog Sophie, the love of his life, sat happily in his lap. And that is when I saw the full moon rising above the mountain. "We're talkin' Full Moon Time, Kinky," I said. "Now, it all makes sense to me..."

When I returned home Paul, Charlie and Ellen, our great friends and volunteers, were here and I had a fun visit with them. And that is about it for tonight. As I finish typing this, the beautiful Black Cocker just won the Sporting Group.

Y'all have a great evening.

No comments: