Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Cousin Nancy Show Trailer Is Already Up There!

 Today has been great. I have spent over 8 solid hours making a trailer for The Cousin Nancy Show and to say the least—I am pooped, but it was worth it.

I just finished editing it and I uploaded it to Buzzsprout to publish immediately and believe it or not The Cousin Nancy Show Trailer is already up there! Just click the link below to listen.

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1600207/8139881-the-cousin-nancy-show-trailer?play=true

Or go to cousinnancy.com, scroll down to podcast and click. It will take you to Buzzsprout's page for The Cousin Nancy Show. 

Then scroll down the page and click on "Trailer" and adjust the volume to your liking. And I hope you enjoy it and it makes you laugh.

Now, I must wait on Apple to approve my podcast for their platform, which can take up to 14 days before putting it on their Apple Platform and then it will be added to Spotify, Google, etc.. 

So while I am waiting on Apple, I hope to do 2-3 podcasts in the meantime and then start doing 1 a week.

My trailer is not totally perfect, but it is close enough and my episodes will just get better and better as I become more comfortable with the technical stuff.

That's it for tonight, because I am going to make a few phone calls to let family & friends know the trailer is up and running.

Y'all take care and keep on laughing!

3 comments:

Fay said...

I laughed, that was awesome and funny! You sound great, Nancy! Can't wait to hear more and will share your podcast link/website!

Anonymous said...

excellent! it turned out good:)

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay and Anony. Fay, I am so glad that I made you laugh. Please play it for Ian, because I want to know if it makes him laugh, too. And thank you for sharing my podcast link.

Anony thank you for your kind comment.