Sunday, November 15, 2020

Bob's Brother!

I've had a rough week, because I am sick. Not physically sick, but sick and tired of what is happening to our Planet. I am sick of Covid, isolation, hate, greed, war, wearing masks, being bored, social distancing and politics in general, etc. 

It is so sad that most Republicans and Democrats now literally hate each other and anyone else who do not agree with them—while they go to church and declare themselves Christians? Because I truly doubt that God would approve of this kind of behavior, because God is LOVE. And I am also pretty sure that He isn't partial to race, countries, sports teams, Democrats or Republicans, etc.

I have now also given up watching the news, because who knows for sure what is real news and fake news anymore. Because after watching the awesome documentary Social Dilemma and discovering that social media gathers our information about us and forms algorithms that only feeds us information that goes along with our beliefs, opinions, etc. And even our favorite weathermen sometime lie to us about the weather. So who knows who or what to believe? The sky is falling or is it?

Okay, I've said it and I am now stepping down from my soap box and am finished complaining for now. And I apologize for venting, but I needed to get this off of my chest.

I am now fixing to solve a few more jigsaw puzzles, but before I go I do hope to make you laugh or at least put a smile on your face.

 My sweet friend Eileen sent me this cartoon this morning and I think it is perfect for this post. And I am assuming that Bert is Bob's brother.


Y'all have a great Sunday and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hit the nail on the head with your comments of your profound feelings for the week. keep the soap box handy:) thanks for the grins & your wisdom always:)

/Fay said...

LOL! Hope you and Tony and the four-leggers had a good Thanksgiving. We are in the middle of a move, so a bit stressed out as you know, for many reasons.
More importantly, I really hope this COVID gets under control b/c the US/Canada border is closed and we can't come and see alls ya'll!
Miss you both, stay well and much love to you from all of us.
Fay xx