Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cheap, Metal One!

Today has been great and so were Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The reason that I have not blogged is because not much has been going on, at Big Foot Ranch.

Sunday I started doing Weight Watchers again, because we ran out of Mexican Hot Chocolate ice cream.

Today is my third successful day doing Weight Watchers and I am glad to be on track again. In fact, Since Sunday I've also been doing Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles Walk everyday and yesterday I started weight-training, too. If using1pound weights is considered weight-training.

I consider using 1 pound hand weights as weight-training, because after I did my 10 weight lifting exercises 2 times with each of them—20 reps, my arms are a little bit sore today. I am only going to lift weights every other day and hopefully by next week, I will graduate to using 2 pound weights. So please wish me luck.

This afternoon Tony and I went to Kerrville. We needed groceries and I needed to go to Home Depot to buy a 1"x12"x8' board, at Home Depot, for my new project. Because I am going to make a saddle stand to replace my old, cheap, metal one. And I plan to display my saddle and tack, in the big room.

I've already started working on my wooden, saddle stand and I hope to finish it tomorrow, unless I decide to cover it in leather. Then I'll have to go back, to Kerrville, tomorrow to buy the leather, padding and brass brads. And that is about all I have to report for now.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: