Friday, December 15, 2017

Cowboy Hats!

We've been working hard, over at the property. We've mostly been building fences for the past five days. And when I wasn't outside helping Tony and Aaron with all of the fencing, I was busy inside, our cozy cabin, listening to my music, continuing to decorate the bedroom. Or I was outside, on the front porch, painting/staining the old coffee table that used to be in Outer Space.

I built this coffee table over ten years ago, right after my brother Ronnie and Tom, Cindy's son, came down and built Outer Space for us. I love this coffee table so much and what inspired me to build it, in the first place, was Carol's beautiful coffee table.

I had a blast building this coffee table (that only took three hours to build) even though it never came close to being as awesome-looking as Carol's custom-made coffee table. Anyway, I don't have any pictures of our new/improved coffee table, but later today I will take a picture of it so I can show it off to you.

I am fixin' to go, over to the property, to do some more work, but before I go I want to show you the latest picture I took yesterday of the bedroom.

I did not turn on the lamps on, above the beds, because I forgot to and it is still not finished. It is a work in progress, because we still need to hang up pictures, etc. Anyway, here is the latest update, with a couple of our cowboy hats, framing the Yoda Lisa.


Y'all have a great day and keep on laughing!

No comments: