Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Viva Terlingua!

We had a total blast in Terlingua and we had so much fun being with our friends: Chet, Carol & Bill, Lori & Jess, Ronda, Hailslip and several other friends. We got back late this afternoon, around 3:30 and I am so happy to be back home with Roy, Belle, Beau, Little Debbie, Big Al(ice) and Henry Standing Bear.

Tomorrow night I will write some more about our fun-filled mini-vacation, because I am a little pooped and am planning to hopefully hit-the-hay early. Viva Terlingua!


Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

Ok, so it's not much of a comment as much as a greeting at first, but:


WELCOME BACK!!!


Now here's the comment part: we all missed you while simultaneously wishing you the time of your lives out there!

And here's a little gratitude thrown in from me personally....: Thank you for not leaving with a blog post that read: TO BE CONTINUED! LOL

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! I am still laughing out loud about your hilarious comment, "To Be Continued!" And Henry Standing Bear is staring at me right now, with his forehead a little bit wrinkled and his head slightly tilted sideways. Probably thinking or wondering what in the world is wrong with me. So now I am laughing even harder even though I know that my back will begin aching sooner than later.

But I don't even care, because I love getting your comments, because they always make me smile or laugh. I'll keep on writing as long as you keep on commenting.

P.S. Thank you for giving me that pretty, pink sheepskin, many years ago, because I know that my lower back will definitely be needing it tonight. Viva Terlingua and you!