Friday, September 16, 2016

Aggies Do Know How To Have Fun!

The past few days have been busy here and we've also had fun. Besides mowing almost every evening until dark and taking care of rescue ranch paperwork, etc.

Yesterday afternoon we found time to hook up for lunch with Marita & Hans, our new Norwegian friends.

Originally, we had decided to meet, in Kerrville, for lunch, but due to their unexpected rental car's trouble, we wound up going to, Fredericksburg, to eat lunch with them, at Hilda's Mexican Restaurant.

Our lunch was so much fun. We traded jokes back and forth and we talked non-stop about music, musicians, artists and Terlingua, because they left early this morning for Terlingua, so they could spend a couple of days out there, before once again returning to Fred-town.

When we were talking about artists, Marita started telling us about their daughter Christina who in my opinion is an extremely talented artist. Seriously, I loved looking at her beautiful art, because some of it reminds me of Salvador Dali, who I am a big fan of.

When it was time for us to head back, to the rescue ranch, we did not want to leave, because we were having such a great time visiting with Marita & Hans. So before we adios-ed each other we made plans for them to come and see us, at the rescue ranch next week, before they fly out to California to join their Canadian friends.

This morning my dear friend Mari sent me the cutest e-mail about a dead cockroach, that was found under a stairwell, in the Texas A&M's Anthology building. And I promise that it will make you laugh out loud. So please click here if you would like a good laugh, because Aggies do know how to have fun.

This morning our great friends/volunteers came out and walked our dogs for us. We all decided to go to the Koyote Grill for lunch, which is now under new management, because we wanted to check out their new menu that so many people having been raving about.

All of us ordered different items from their menu, including Tony and me, which seldom happens.  Anyway, we all loved what we had ordered and we all agreed that the food was delicious and that we love their new menu. Here is a copy of Koyote Grill's new delicious menu and I hope that you'll go there and check them out soon. Because I promise you that you won't be disappointed.


Late this afternoon I took a short, sleepless nap with our dogs and it completely re-energized me. So I went back outside and pushed the mower around for about an hour. And now I am poopedonce again. So that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: